Funerals/Baby funeral & embalming

Spanky71 wrote at 2013-11-12 17:53:13
Use your brain lady!! Common sense dictates that there would be no possible reason to cut off your dead baby's feet. Her blood was drained via an artery. Most likely in her neck and replaced with wmbalming fluids. Her organs were aspirated & injected with embalming fluid to keep them from rotting before burial. Her eyes were positioned and glued shut and her lips were positioned and sewn shut so they didn't fly open during the viewing. Her orifices where plugged with putty so she didn't leak fluids. I could go on, but that's probably a sufficient picture of what was done to Scarlett post-mordem. Is this better than having your dead babies feet lopped off?? You decide...I don't think that co-worker is quite so evil now, do you. The truth is always more evil than the b.s. We blame others for...

Spanky71 wrote at 2013-11-12 17:53:28

Spanky71 wrote at 2013-11-12 18:08:49
Oh and yes she most likely has decomposed, even if she was embalmed. Again, use common sense. It dictates that if a dead body is embalmed which is a temporary fix for the inevitable rotting of human flesh than after four years sealed in a possibly air tight box it will decompose. Even the most expensive coffin may let in some of the elements, like moisture which won't add anything appealing to a dead anything..just think of the hamster you buried as a kid in a shoe box, only to have your dog dig it up six months later. The hamster didn't look so good. Either will an embalmed body in a sealed coffin. And I'm sure you didn't spend the approximates  $85,000  it costs to inter a body in a state of the art sarcophagus. For written proof on this google funeral director St Louis or The film Pushing Up Daisy's. You need to me on. However difficult it is. I sure hope you don't have other children now. I've seem the emotional devastation that a mother can put on her living children years after the death of a sibling. You seem emotionally stunted and stuck in the moment of time when Scarlett died. Death is a part of life. It's unhealthy for you and those who love you to fixate on the state of your dead baby now six feet under and ridiculous to wonder if her feet were lopped off to embalm her. I think the putty shoved up her butt to prevent bodily fluids and embalming fluid from leaking out is a far grosser picture. Look now you don't have to fixate on her having no feet. Use your brain by your heart at this point. It's far past time.,.  

Funerals

Erin Phelps