Funerals/Burried together in same casket?

tlday1979 wrote at 2013-03-09 03:24:41
I have an identical twin brother, and him and I are practically inseperable at times.  We are our best friends and we we take a bullet for each other to save our lives.  We have been talking about it and after some though, we came to a conclusion that we would love to be placed next to each other in the same coffin. Of course, if our deaths were many many years apart, the sesions would have to be closed off to the pulic, until the bodies are covered.  That's how much he means to me and I hope that someone, somehow, and somewautue

Lisa Carlson

Funeral Law. Having written a 512-page book on funeral law for consumers with state-by-state information, I am very conversant with consumer rights in this regard: What are the laws on disposition of cremated remains? Is embalming required? Do I have to use a funeral home? Can I have a home wake? Is it a state law to buy a vault? I prepaid for a funeral but changed my mind. They won`t give me all my money back. What can I do? . . . If you have an immediate need for information because a death has just occurred or is about to occur, you may call me at 802-482-6021.

I have monitored the funeral industry on behalf of consumers for over 20 years. I have been a guest speaker to funeral trade organizations, consumer workshops, and social service professionals. I am regularly consulted by lawyers and legislators as well as journalists.

Funeral Ethics Organization ( Funeral Consumers Alliance (

Caring for Your Own Dead (1987) Caring for the Dead: Your Final Act of Love (1998) I Died Laughing: Funeral Education with a Light Touch (2001) Final Rights: Reclaiming the American Way of Death (2011) with co-author Joshua Slocum

Masters degree in Administration and Special Education

Available as an expert witness for funeral-related court cases.