Funerals/Revised ed. of Your Book, or Copy of Chapter re: KY Private Cemeteryies

Question
I noted in an earlier answer to another's question about a private cemetery you indicated that you had written a book that was then (2009?) out of print that contained a chapter in reference to this and related subjects in Kentucky, and offering the individual a copy of the specific chapter(s) relating to private cemeteries and Kentucky. I was wondering if you had published the second or subsequent editions of that book, and if so, where such a subsequent edition might be available, or if I would be able to purchase a copy of the book directly from you?

If, however, the newer edition of the book has not as of yet been published, would it be possible to obtain a copy of the relevant chapter(s) of the book, pending publication of the revised edition, and if it would be possible to ask that you might email me when the newer edition is published so that I might be able to acquire it.

TIA,

Steve Spies

Answer
The third edition was published in 2011 -- "Final Rights: Reclaiming the American Way of Death" -- www.finalrights.org

You can also download a state chapter from the Bookstore at www.funerals.org for only $5.

There are also free state-specific Funeral Consumer Rights pamphlets at www.funeralethics.org/rights.htm

Funerals

Lisa Carlson