Funerals/My father passed insurance company is giving me problems

Question
My father just passed away he has an insurance policy but because he died 3days before the policy was 2yrs old , the insurance company is making me file a claim so they can investigate and make sure he wasn't sick and didn't inform them. My father needs to be buried he's been at the morgue for 5days now and was passed away in his house a week prior to us finding him . I'am the beneficiary is there anyway to speed up this process or anyway to get the company to pay up so I can put my poor dad to rest. Thanks Pia-Monique

Answer
I'm sorry for the problems you are having. Is there any way to use a credit card--maybe yours and someone else's--to get him buried before any insurance money comes through? I think they have to pay something even if it's reduced because of being less than two years. What are they telling you?

Funerals

Lisa Carlson