at my family cemetery my aunt just passed away and they cremated her. Her daughter did as she asked and was putting her urn in between my grand-parents. NOT ON THEM. Another cousin that is child to my aunts brother came to memorial and said they could not put her there so they agreed to move her to left side of my grand-mother now they are saying my aunts daughter defaced my grand-parents graves and are trying to involve police for charges is that defacing even though they covered everything back like it was and the other cousins got her moved like they wanted. It is a family cemetery.

Hello Theresa-

I am not sure what your question is, it sounds like there is some anger grief in the family,   Be sure to acknowledge your own grief and find healthy ways to manage it.  Invite others to share your grief and celebrate life.  If I can be of further assistance, feel free to message me again.  

Kellie Gillespie

I can answer any questions regarding funeral planning, grief, alternatives to burial, embalming, natural burial, products and ideas how to make a funeral service or memorial service more meaningful and personal. I can't answer questions regarding legal issues, financial planning and what happens after we die.

I am a licensed Funeral Director in the state of California with 10 years experience.

B.A. from the University of Colorado AA from the San Francisco College of Mortuary Science, now part of the Sacramento Community College program