Funerals/grandmother wont allow

Question
My grandmother has fallen out with all her family including my mum who sadly past last year
my mum was burried in a plot with my grandad and my grandmother refuses to let any of us have a
headstone for my mum placed there or let us leave any flowers or keepsakes if we do she removes
them is there anything we can do as she has all the rights to the plot she keeps telling us, any advise
Would be grateful thank you .

Answer
Unfortunately the person who holds the Deeds for the grave has the right to decide what is or isn't allowed on the grave just as for they would for any property.

Grief affects us all differently and this may be a stage she is going through. The best approach is to try to understand that and allow time to heal her.

Funerals

Bryan Powell