Funerals/disintering cremated remains

Question
i bought a grave plot in our local cemetary. i let my fathers ashes be interred there. i had a headstone and cement placed over my dad,s remains. my sister is now mad at me and another sister and wants to hurt us by trying to have my dad,s remains exhumed and moved. can she legally do that? i live in idaho. thank you.

Answer
What did your father want? Are any of his wishes in writing?

Why is your sister mad? What does she want done?

Usually a cemetery would require the permission of the plot owner to move remains. Talk to the cemetery sexton and see what he/she says.

Would giving your sister half the ashes solve the problem?

Funerals

Lisa Carlson