Furniture Repair and Assembly/Recliner

There is something wrong with the frame/base of the recliner.  It tilts towards the back far too much. Do you do this type of work?  Where are you located in the GTA?  Thank you.

Yes, we do.  You can check our website at and it gives you a map of our area of service.  We do service the Toronto along with the surrounding areas North and East of the city.  You can also call me at 705-426-9970 if you would like to discuss the problem.

Furniture Repair and Assembly

Craftmaster Custom Upholstery Ltd.

I can answer questions on disassembling and reassembling sofa's to fit through tight areas. I can also answer questions in regard to recovery/respringing/repair of upholstered goods and types of foam to use. I cannot answer questions in regard to leather products or fabrics and cleaning of such.

I have 30 years experience in reupholstery and repair of upholstered goods.

Chamber of Commerce

Appeared in Richmond Hill Era Banner for top upholsterer in 2004.

Finished trade school in Toronto at the age of 18 and worked designing furniture until I was 38 years old then I went into business for myself and have been self-employed for 15 years.

Trophy from Braemore Furniture for "Best Furniture Designer" in 1990's.

Lazyboy, Decorium, Rowe Furniture, Palliser, Urban Barn, Direct Buy and several others.