GM-GMC/1964 GMC 3/4 ton 305e V6 oil pan removal

Question
Can the oil pan be removed without pulling the engine? It appears to be blocked by the exhaust pipe yoke thingie and there is hardly any vertical clearance between the pan and the big front cross member of the truck. What steps do I need to take in order to get it removed from the engine block and out of the bottom of the pickup? tks Alicia.

Answer
Oil Pan Removal

The above link seems to have some information I do not have.
It does however look like you would need to hoist the engine. Click on that link and if it doesn't let you click on it copy and paste this link in your browser http://6066gmcclub.com/forum/showthread.php?p=48661

GM-GMC

Alicia B