GM-GMC/starting issue

I had Jiffy Lube do oil change,they pull PVC to inspect and forget to put back in valve cover.I hear high pitch noise,I open hood to inspect, see PVC hanging there, I put it in valve cover.Now it starts harder- meaning it turn over&over&over to start,before this oil change/inspection my truck was a turn key fire right up unit.SO WHAT HAPPENED TO CAUSE THIS?? & WHAT HAS TO BE DONE TO CORRECT THIS??  Thank you for your time,MARK

Unfortunately I do not know this would be something I would suggest taking to an auto parts store that offers free diagnostics. They can put a tech tool on your vehicle and see if it throws out any codes. Places like oriellys and autozone offer this. I am sorry I could not be of more help.

I would have gone back to that jiffy lube and told them or asked them why they did that.

Alicia B

Engine, Transmission, Brakes, Fuses, Tune ups, Where is a better place to get parts, and general questions

I used to work for GM as customer service and I worked for the information history desk for them for 2 years. I have owned upwards of 25 cars 23 were GM vehicles which I did and still do fix my cars mostly myself. I do most maintenance by myself also.

I used to be a Allexperts member a while back look up Alicia R. Boutwell.

High school diploma most of my experience is just with the actual vehicles and working for the company.