GM-GMC/truck vin number

im looking to buy a used chevy 1500 extened cab LTZ pickup. But i have found in the listings that some of the truck posted as an LTZ  have a vin number with a Z in it and some do not is this normal? Or should an LTZ equiped truck have this designation?

to be honest the vin should designate the truck option package i do not know the letter for designation

1.800-222-1020 call that number and they can tell you better than i can. if i still had access to the vin book i could but they have it and can tell you

Alicia B

Engine, Transmission, Brakes, Fuses, Tune ups, Where is a better place to get parts, and general questions

I used to work for GM as customer service and I worked for the information history desk for them for 2 years. I have owned upwards of 25 cars 23 were GM vehicles which I did and still do fix my cars mostly myself. I do most maintenance by myself also.

I used to be a Allexperts member a while back look up Alicia R. Boutwell.

High school diploma most of my experience is just with the actual vehicles and working for the company.