GM-GMC/1999 chevy silverado 2500 2 wheel drive 6.0L

Question
Stopped at gas station turned off. Added gas wouldn't restart.  Towed home.  All fuses and relays good. No fuel pressure.  Replaced in tank fuel pump and filter. No start.  Good spark, fuel sprays out of schraeder valve now.  Security light blinks.

Answer
i'm sure it's the passlock. this has happened to me couple times.

Try turning the key forward 2 clicks until right before the car would normally start. Wait ten minutes, security light should turn off, turn key back. Try to start car. This should reset the passlock. If not, do this same process 3 times in a row without trying to start in between. This is a complete passlock reset.

last attempt is to remove the battery and let it sit for a couple hours

if not you will have to call a mechanic that knows passlock or a dealer

GM-GMC

Alicia B