GMC Repair/Airbag Sensor Location?

SeanDaddy wrote at 2015-05-27 13:07:30
No...the sensor(s) under the bumper are the FRONT impact sensors...B0077 refers to the driver SIDE impact sensor...which is located inside the driver door. You must disconnect the battery and wait a minimum of 3 minutes before disconnecting any airbag sensors or components. Once the repair is complete and battery reconnected,the system will do a check for the proper component ID and clear the light if all is good

GMC Repair

Marc Podeszek

i can answer most questions on mechanical and auto body repair as well as insurance questions. How to take cars apart. Put bulbs in change door handles locks i have 15 yrs experience in this feild and 20 yrs of management

My experience is 15 years of auto body/repair estimating and insurance work as well as mechanical experience. I have a lot of general knowledge in how to do it yourself

I have 2 years of Architecture and 2 years of technical and Auto paint experience with one of the largest manufacturers of auto paint.