GMC Repair/cruising speed shutter

I own a 96 sierra 1500 with the 5.7 vortec. I recently replaced the intake gaskets fuel filter and fuel spider. At first it would only shutter when the motor was still cold and at speeds 55 and over. Now it is doing the same shutter at slow acceleration. any info that someone could provide would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to have to drag this truck to a shop and spend a few hundred bucks for them to diagnose the issue. Thanks for reading this and any info you can provide

When you say "shutter" do you mean engine vibration?  Is the power reduced when it's shuttering?  Does the vibration change frequency linked to engine rpm or vehicle speed?  Please let me know and we'll go through the diagnostic steps.  Thanks so much.  Look forward to hearing back

GMC Repair

The Man of Steel

I will take a shot at anything. This service is free, it's worth a try. Please rate in terms of my willingness to help if I can.

Mechanic for 20+ years

AAS Degree in CAD, life experience