philipj wrote at 2013-04-03 06:24:02
Before going to casino you need to know all the games in it, you should know how to play it. I would like to suggest you a site where you can learn about how to deal with Roulette in casino.

The Count

I have considerable expertise in all casino games as well as horse race wagering. My strongest area of knowledge is in Blackjack. VideoPoker questions are also welcome as are the areas of Craps and Baccarat. No sport-betting queries. I was a professional gambler for decades, now semi-retired.

I am a semi-retired professional gambler with a graduate education. An accomplished "card-counter", I am very much unwelcome in most American casinos and some abroad.

"Blackjack Forum" (under a pseudonym) and several backgammon newsletters (also psudonomously)

B.S. M.A.

Past/Present clients
Tournament Backgammon, Gourmet Asian Cooking, Macintosh Computing, Cinema, Literature, photography