Gambling/info

Question
hello phillip iam always wondering about what are the differences between video slots that their programs run on boards, or hard-discs or cd-roms etc; i mean they react the same way ; thank you in advance peter

Answer
Peter, slot machine and video slot programs can be run on any media that the manufacturer chooses, although the media is usually updated as technology progresses. Programs can be run on CDs, DVDs, hard drives, chips, cards, thumb drives, and the new solid state drives. The type of media is irrelevant, the programs, and their associated security and verification routines and data, all run the same. The only difference is that the higher capacity media technology allows the programs to boot and run faster, and enables the manufacturer to add high definition video and audio files. Hope this helps. Phil  

Gambling

Phillip J. Boucher