Gambling/class2 slots

Question
hi could you please tell me about slot machines where  controled by central server, results are preterdermined or based in rng;will you please tell me how do they work; thank you in advance peter

Answer
Peter, there is no difference among cpu based, server assisted, and server based slot machines. On cpu based slot machines, the Random Number Generator resides on the software media embedded or attached to the cpu. Server controlled slot machines have their individual RNG's on the software assigned to the machine location address. For absolutely every slot machine, regardless of cpu or server, a series of random numbers is generated, that series is looked up on a table, and if it matches, it pays, if it doesn't match, it doesn't pay. Hope this answers your question. Phil

Gambling

Phillip J. Boucher