hi i was reading a post about live keno but in my country probablly its different so ive notice [ like everyone else] people bet on combinations and when they stop ups guess what combos appear this is state lottery organization i am almost sure that this machine 'read' which numbers are more wagerd and so payout the draw is every 5 minutes and after you wager its about 9 to 13 sec to start the draw so what do u think about it; thank u in advance daniel[sorry my english its not perfect]

In most areas, the keno machines must pass rigorous testing to ensure it is fair. This testing is completed by a third party, apart from the manufacturer of the equipment and the company using it. I can almost 100% guarantee that the keno machines in your country are running as fairly as possible.

Andrew Senger

Anything casino related, including questions on Table Games, Slots, Security, and Surveillance.

I have been in the casino industry for over twelve years. I began as a Security Officer/EMT, then was promoted to Security Supervisor & EMT Supervisor. From there, I transferred to Surveillance, where I have been for almost ten years.

On-the-job training in Surveillance, including rigorous training and testing in all aspects of the casino.