Gambling/newest slot machine design

Question
hi phillip as iam looking in internet about slot machines infos i ve seen some guys they tell they re technicians and iwant to ask u about something that impressed me thus someone say that newest machines have 'living memory' that adjust to every player playing style something like machine can 'read'  u.from the way you play . .it sounds to me like robotic technology if it is true and also i co0nsider that has nothing to do with the rng [entirely different part of the machine] i already know that a part of slot machines design it is psychology thank you in advance daniel

Answer
Daniel, there is no such thing as living memory. This is just another myth that is being spread around by people to justify why they aren't winning. The machine does not care who is playing or many times they play. Every single spin is brand new and is not related to the previous spin nor the next spin. Phil

Gambling

Phillip J. Boucher