Gambling/watch you

do they watch you in casinos and then rig the machines?it sure does seem like i.What do you think?

The machines cannot be "rigged." Every slot machine on every casino floor has passed rigorous testing to ensure it meets or exceeds all regulations. These regulations in any jurisdiction state that a slot machine's payout cannot be changed once installed on the floor. These payout percentages are set on a computer chip and changing this chip requires regulatory approval and oversight.

Andrew Senger

Anything casino related, including questions on Table Games, Slots, Security, and Surveillance.

I have been in the casino industry for over twelve years. I began as a Security Officer/EMT, then was promoted to Security Supervisor & EMT Supervisor. From there, I transferred to Surveillance, where I have been for almost ten years.

On-the-job training in Surveillance, including rigorous training and testing in all aspects of the casino.