Gambling/Where to find the latest EuroMillions Results?

Question
Hello there Melinda, I know that you are a EuroMillions lottery expert from UK, I was wondering if you could provide me with a legitimate and trustworthy source on EuroMillions Results, as most of on-line sources are pretty bad and posts the Euro Millions results and winning numbers with a pretty big delay. So I'm looking for a pretty quick and legitimate source on EuroMillions results and winning numbers, what would you advice?

Answer
Dear Gregory, thank you for a great question. If you are looking for a great source of EuroMillions and Euro Millions Results you might want to check the official euromillionsnews.co.uk website, as they have all the possible information on any Euro Millions draw, which you won't find on any other website, + the results are posted right on time without any delay as you requested, hope that helps :)

Gambling

Melinda