Gambling/slotmachines programming

hi i was reading in a forum [physicsforum i think] that new slot machines use fluctuating dark currents to generate random seeds for their  pseydo rng s will you  please enlighten me about this proccess thamk you in advance daniel thank you in advance daniel

Daniel, as far as I know, slot machines are not using dark currents for their seeding. Most use something outside to get the seed; I've seen temperatures and noise used. In addition, the machine is constantly cycling through the random numbers, not sitting and waiting with one until someone presses the button. This alone allows an almost indeterminate random system.

Andrew Senger

Anything casino related, including questions on Table Games, Slots, Security, and Surveillance.

I have been in the casino industry for over twelve years. I began as a Security Officer/EMT, then was promoted to Security Supervisor & EMT Supervisor. From there, I transferred to Surveillance, where I have been for almost ten years.

On-the-job training in Surveillance, including rigorous training and testing in all aspects of the casino.