Where can I buy pan cards online

I don't know of any card company making Pan decks. Most people just buy eight decks of cheap cards and make their own Pan decks. You could check with Bicycle and see if they make a deck for Pan, but I don't know if the game is popular enough to make decks for it.  

I am a professional poker player and game theory expert. I can answer almost any question related to poker, from your local home game to winning big tournaments or playing at a casino. I am the head cash game instructor at, and I run a site for poker coaches at, give lessons (I'm usually booked at least two weeks ahead of time) and I know a little about the online poker affiliate business as well.

I've been playing poker for a living for 4 years, and have written about the subject extensively. I have sold articles to places like and Deal magazine, and I write a monthly column called The Online Fox in Poker Pro Magazine and Poker Pro Europe. I run a poker magazine at and a rakeback site at

Organizations - -

Poker Pro Magazine,,, Blind Straddle online poker magazine

I've read the books, talked to the old timers, and done my time at the tables. That's all the education a poker player gets. I own over 100 poker books and have read them all at least once.

"Best Article" award on for 2005 for my bankroll management article. All my other "awards" have been in cash, and I've already spent them. Poker isn't about trophies, it's about money. Many major tournament wins online.

Too many to list. I run I also work for as a consultant and no-limit Hold Em expert.