My wife has recently become addicted to bingo which she says is not gambling.

It is my belief that it is and I am wondering

#1  Is bingo considered a gambling game as I have see it played in some casinos   and
#2  How are the odds are set for both regular bingo and also for a game she plays in which everyone has the same bingo card and only so many numbers are called to fill the card.

Yes Bingo is gambling.  With regards to the odds and the type of bingo games, I highly suggest you go to any book store and you will find literally hundreds of books written on Bingo and the odds of various bingo games. (There are many types of bingo games such as cover all, X, Four Corners, etc.

You might try to locate

Bingo: Your Real Odds [Paperback] by January Riddle

Richard Reed   
Insider Viewpoint of Las Vegas

Richard Reed

I am the owner/editor of the #1 Informational Guide of Las Vegas, Insider Viewpoint of Las Vegas.My 30-years of experience living, working, and gambling in Las Vegas coupled with six years of printing 100,000 magazines monthly about Las Vegas has earned expert credentials.My extensive background in current and yesteryear activities allows my readers a true "Insider Viewpoint" to the 24-hour city of excitement.

Printing the #1 Informational Guide of Las Vegas for six years and creating the famous Insider Viewpoint of Las Vegas web site more than five years ago has given me an opportunity to share my knowledge with millions.Daily, more than 10,000 people visits my web site and search through the 1,000+ pages of information about the great city of Las Vegas and the surrounding area.My staff and I can help with the simplest question to helping you with a complete convention set up including hotels and air

My degree in accounting and business management was not a spring board to the occupation I have chosen.Las Vegas is more of a teacher of hard knocks and experience in the city, rather than learning it from a text book.

Building a world class web site is rewarding, but having companies like Dow Jones Business Directory/Wall Street Journal acknowledge that you have created a site worthy of their readers is truly rewarding.My web site, , has received dozens of other prominent awards also.My site is used by many world famous companies to advertise their products, once again proving a lot of hard work and dedication will be noticed by the masses. In addition to Insider Viewpoint of Las Veg