Gambling/sportsbook

Question
whats a good sportsbook to start betting on sports?someone told me five dimes but i wanna know what others as i know to have a few is good to be able to look for different lines

Answer
Blaze,

If you're not located in Nevada with access to William Hill or Cantor Gaming, then your only other reasonable option is to use one of the many illegal U.S.-facing online sports books.  Of these, I'd recommend Bovada (https://sports.bovada.lv).  Your primary concern when choosing any illegal online gambling provider is easy and speed of cash-out.  While none are as quick and seamless as the likes of Pokerstars back before Black Friday, I think you'll find that Bovada is the most reliable.  Good luck!

Vic

Gambling

Vic G