whats a good sportsbook to start betting on sports?someone told me five dimes but i wanna know what others as i know to have a few is good to be able to look for different lines

If you're not located in Nevada with access to William Hill or Cantor Gaming, then your only other reasonable option is to use one of the many illegal U.S.-facing online sports books.  Of these, I'd recommend Bovada (  Your primary concern when choosing any illegal online gambling provider is easy and speed of cash-out.  While none are as quick and seamless as the likes of Pokerstars back before Black Friday, I think you'll find that Bovada is the most reliable.  Good luck!

Vic G

I can assist you with a number of casino games to include blackjack, craps, roulette, and poker (Texas Hold'em, 7 Card Stud, and Omaha). I have visited hundreds of casinos and may be able to answer specific questions about casinos or poker rooms in your area. Lastly, I have a collection of over 3,700 casino chips, so if you're a collector, or are just curious of what the value of a chip may be, I can assist you.

I grew up in New Jersey during the late 1970's when casinos came to Atlantic City. I played blackjack and craps in Resorts and the Golden Nugget during my high school and college years. I play poker at least once a week in my local card room and make the annual trip to Las Vegas for the World Series of Poker each year.

Ante Up magazine: October 2008

BS from Rutgers in Electrical Engineering. MBA from Wright State in Management Science.