Gambling/Casino de l'Elysée Palace set of 6 jetons

unk chips
unk chips  
Hi Vic,
I have the chips or plaques in the attachment,
will you tell me which casino they are from
& what is the actual name of these chips since
there are only denominations & no names on them ?
Thanks !!

These are jetons from the Casino de l'Elysée Palace in Vinchy, France.  The casino opened its doors in 1904 and closed in 2004.  The denominations are French francs. The centers are sterling silver filigree.  The set of 6 jetons sells for around $125

Vic G

I can assist you with a number of casino games to include blackjack, craps, roulette, and poker (Texas Hold'em, 7 Card Stud, and Omaha). I have visited hundreds of casinos and may be able to answer specific questions about casinos or poker rooms in your area. Lastly, I have a collection of over 3,700 casino chips, so if you're a collector, or are just curious of what the value of a chip may be, I can assist you.

I grew up in New Jersey during the late 1970's when casinos came to Atlantic City. I played blackjack and craps in Resorts and the Golden Nugget during my high school and college years. I play poker at least once a week in my local card room and make the annual trip to Las Vegas for the World Series of Poker each year.

Ante Up magazine: October 2008

BS from Rutgers in Electrical Engineering. MBA from Wright State in Management Science.