Gambling Addiction/interview with an addiction counseling professional

Question
Dear Mr. Boucher,

I am a student in graduate school and for an assignment I need to interview an addiction counselor.

The goal of the assignment is for me to write a summary of the following:
A description of your specific credentials as well as the agency/site where they practice.
Need to include a discussion surrounding your inter-professional community relationships
What is your role and function as an addiction counselor?
What is your description of the risk and resiliency factors to psychoactive substance use disorders in your community?

If you can please help answers these questions that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Roxana

Answer
Roxana, sorry but I am not an addiction counselor. I'm a former slot machine technician who writes material related to root cause of what I think initiates and propagates slot machine addiction, which is the belief in the myths, misconceptions, and urban legends surround slot machines. These ideas are quite foreign to traditional addiction counseling teachings and practices. I have no credentials in regards to addiction counseling and the information I provide is caveat to that fact. If you would like to ask me questions though to get a different point of view, by all means please do so. If you are strictly looking for a counselor, then sorry I couldn't be of more help. Good luck with your assignment and please let me know if I can help.
Phil

Gambling Addiction

Phillip Boucher