Gaming/How can i flash LT3 on my xbox 360

Question
Hi Steven well ive a prob.Ive received an xbox 360 premium last year.i don't understand technology things too much but i love gaming.My xbox is a modded one.I bought a backup game and when i put it on my console it prompted me whether i wanted an update and i pressed yes.Luckily All my old backups are still playing.So will i be able to flash LT3 now.my dashboard is 2.0.15574.0.ive never updated my dashboard.please help me

Answer
Hi Candice

I will be able to help further but first all I can say is that you will be able to flash LT3 but if you are wanting to play online then you need to flash back to stock.  If you are not interested in playing online, as in connecting to LIVE, then you can simply flash it now and forget about flashing back to stock.  If your dashboard is 2.0.1.15574.0 then I would recommend one of the many tutorials online for reverting to stock, just to stop you getting banned.

My answer might seem vague but if you need any help with any of this then please post a follow up and I will reply asap

Thanks!

Gaming

Steven Gibb