Gaming/will sims 3 run on this new laptop ok

this is the website with the specs of the laptop
there is loads of memory but im not to sure about the processor or graphics card will it work or is there even any point getting it

Hi Emma

I'm afraid The Sims 3 will definitely not work on this laptop.  That laptop is more of an internet and media laptop instead of one for games.  The graphics are integrated onto the motherboard (never high quality) and the processor is too slow to run The Sims 3.

Steven Gibb

I have an active interest in PC and console gaming. I can answer questions on PC performance, upgrades, requirements and any problems you may be having with your system in relation to gaming. I can also aid in repair topics covering the original Xbox, Xbox 360, PS, PS2 and PS3 consoles. I will be able to answer questions relating to games over the last couple of decades and questions regarding games currently in development. I can help with software/hardware modding. If you have any questions regarding cheats, news, characters, stories, tips, strategies and anything else game related then please feel free to ask. It would be worthwhile if any questions regarding Nintendo consoles post 2000 were given to another expert. Please do not use this page to ask quiz questions to "test" my knowledge. Genuine questions please.

I have been playing games since I was 6 years old. I have an education in electronics and actively build and customise PC's and consoles. I have had a keen interest in gaming and technology since I was very young and have chosen a career path in these fields.

European Advanced Computer Driving License Bsc Electronics (Product Design/Comp Architecture) BEng Digital Systems Engineering