Gaming/A good pc

Question
Hi, I am looking for a good pc that will run a lot of games, but I dont want to spend astronomical prices on a gaming pc, do you know any standardish pc's that are good for gaming, thanks

Answer
Well in my opinion the best PC gaming rig builders was & still is Alienware Custom Gaming Computers which in the past year or two has been swallowed up/bought out by good old <a href="http://www.dell.com>Dell Computers</a>.  Now I know for a fact that before Alienware got bought out they where the #1 company for custom built PC gaming rigs but they where also super expensive back then.  But I've been checking them out in the past year or so since they have been swallowed up by Dell because I myself am looking to not just upgrade my current PC but to build a brand new one and I've noticed that as of right now Alienware's cheapest desktop PC is going for starting at $699.  Now mind you the price may look good but if you are a true gamer like me you will notice that for your $700 you are only getting a 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i3 processor and from what I've read and from what my gaming buddies have told me anything less than an i5 processor for gaming isn't even worth consideration for purchase.  On the plus side though it does come with 6GB (1x2GB+1x4GB) DDR3L 1600Mh Non-ECC RAM, Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit which for gamers is prolly the best Winbl0wz OS to ever be developed, & the NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 645 with 1GB GDDR5 video card isn't that bad to be honest.  If you can afford $850 though you will get a 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 Processor, Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit, 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 at 1600Mhz RAM, & the same video card as the cheaper model.  That would for sure be the model I myself is going to try and get in the next 6 months or so.  Either way the good thing about Alienware being apart of Dell now is that like all Dell computers you can pretty much custom build your dream PC on their website and get the price before you even order it.  Hope this info helps.

Gaming

Hank Cluess III