Gaming/About Graphics Card

My system configuration is intel i3 processor, 2GB RAM, intel HD 4000, windows 8. I would like to know what model of nvidia or AMD graphics card is equivalent to that of intel HD 4000? Can I play Wildlife Park 3 on my laptop with intel HD 4000?

There really isn't a clear-cut equivalent from nVidia or AMD to Intel integrated graphics. On one hand they're relatively similar across the board (in that the newer Intel HD graphics will decode HD video just like nVidia and AMD cards will), but on the other the Intel solution is fairly low powered when it comes to 3D rendering. My advice would be to try the demo, and if your system can run it at an acceptable performance level (you may have to configure the resolution and rendering settings to relatively low levels), then purchase the game itself. The demo can be downloaded from the developer's website:

This will be the easiest way to determine if the game will play acceptably on your computer. The system requirements I was able to find for the game lists a Pentium 4, 1GB of RAM, and a GeForce 8600 - aside from the graphics card, your system exceeds those requirements).

I have nearly two decades of experience in IT, computer repair, and related fields and will attempt to provide the most solid, brand-agnostic advice when it comes time to purchase a new computer, or upgrade an existing machine. I can answer anything from the seemingly basic to the downright complicated - and will do my best to provide this information in a clear and concise manner. I have a personal interest in PC gaming, and can apply my experience to such an end. Questions related to 3D games on OS X or other platforms are less likely to get answered.

Nearly two decades of experience in and around IT.

15+ years of experience and education.