Gaming/playstation 3D film

Hi I have got a ps3 that has been upgraded to play 3D films I have avatar that works but just got 2 new films that were sealed that dont work could this be the films that are the problem or the ps3. It just seems weird that both films dont work
Thanks in advance

I just need some more information before I can answer this fully if you don't mind?

What region is your PS3?  Euro, American, Japanese?
What are the films and what region are they?  
When you say they don't work, do they start at all?  What happens when you try to play them?

Steven Gibb

I have an active interest in PC and console gaming. I can answer questions on PC performance, upgrades, requirements and any problems you may be having with your system in relation to gaming. I can also aid in repair topics covering the original Xbox, Xbox 360, PS, PS2 and PS3 consoles. I will be able to answer questions relating to games over the last couple of decades and questions regarding games currently in development. I can help with software/hardware modding. If you have any questions regarding cheats, news, characters, stories, tips, strategies and anything else game related then please feel free to ask. It would be worthwhile if any questions regarding Nintendo consoles post 2000 were given to another expert. Please do not use this page to ask quiz questions to "test" my knowledge. Genuine questions please.

I have been playing games since I was 6 years old. I have an education in electronics and actively build and customise PC's and consoles. I have had a keen interest in gaming and technology since I was very young and have chosen a career path in these fields.

European Advanced Computer Driving License Bsc Electronics (Product Design/Comp Architecture) BEng Digital Systems Engineering