Gaming/inspiron530/upgrade

Question
Hi Bobbert,
My previous question was pretty vague.  I researched how to build your own computer and got a lot of info.  I found I can upgrade my dell inspiron530 with another Gb of Ram ddr-2
Dell website claims that the following nvidia card is compatable:
NVIDIA® GeForce® GT630 2 GB DDR3 Graphics Card from PNY® Technologies
wondering what games could be played with that upgrade or if it would even work...oh yeah I have Vista 32-bit
if I could play microsoft flight simX that would be great. I have tried modernwarefare2 and it couldn't quite keep up .

Answer
The FSX system requirements seem to indicate you should be set with what you already have:
http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulatorx/product_info.html

It's a relatively dated game. It may not run "full max" but it should run. Modern Warfare 2 is substantially newer and more demanding, and will require considerably more processing power to handle. If you're interested in running new games, you will need a more modern (and high performance) graphics controller; something from the Radeon 4800 series (or higher/newer), or GeForce 250 series (or higher/newer - the 630 would not classify). This will likely not be possible with the Inspiron 530, both due to the chassis size, and the available power/cooling hardware within that system.

-bob

Gaming

Bobbert