Gaming/a game i have played before

hi i am searching for a game from the beginning of the 2000's.It starts outside an Asian village . I is FPS game that starts with a crossbow . you are outside the village and inside there are ninjas . you have smoke and flash grenades and you can take a ninja sword when killing a ninja. there was also a cat-like something that has a button. thank you very much for helping me solve my searching

Here is a list of Ninja type video games that I've found on Google from the 2000's:

Naruto -

Onimusha -

You may also wanna check out the following Wikipedia page:

Hope this info helps.

Hank Cluess III

PC gaming & Console gaming.

I've been a PC Gamer/Online Gamer for over 18 years. I have beta tested games like World of Warcraft, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Battlefield 3, Anarchy Online. The list goes on & on. If a game was published for the PC there is a good chance I have played it. Current I play Star Wars: The Old Republic and Battlefield 3 on a constant basis.

I've been building, fixing, maintaining, & using computers & other electronic devices for over 17 years. I've also been involved in many beta testing opportunity that include beta testing games for PC, Xbox 360, & PS3. I've also beta tested hardware & other software as well. To sum it all up, computers & electronics are my life.