Gaming/PC game controller

Hello, today I bought a 4 in 1 game controller by playtech and I'm having a hard time setting it up. I installed the driver cd it came with, but no matter what I do nothing seems to be working. this is what it looks like. I'm frustrated, exhausted and there are no forums or youtube videos to help me out. If you could help I will forever be in your debt haha. thanks in advance

Hi Shaun

I will be glad to help you out with this.  All I need is some more information so I can give you some proper advice.  Can you please tell me the following:

What Operating System are you using?
What platform are you running your games on (Steam, Origin etc)?
What games are you testing the controller with?

Steven Gibb

I have an active interest in PC and console gaming. I can answer questions on PC performance, upgrades, requirements and any problems you may be having with your system in relation to gaming. I can also aid in repair topics covering the original Xbox, Xbox 360, PS, PS2 and PS3 consoles. I will be able to answer questions relating to games over the last couple of decades and questions regarding games currently in development. I can help with software/hardware modding. If you have any questions regarding cheats, news, characters, stories, tips, strategies and anything else game related then please feel free to ask. It would be worthwhile if any questions regarding Nintendo consoles post 2000 were given to another expert. Please do not use this page to ask quiz questions to "test" my knowledge. Genuine questions please.

I have been playing games since I was 6 years old. I have an education in electronics and actively build and customise PC's and consoles. I have had a keen interest in gaming and technology since I was very young and have chosen a career path in these fields.

European Advanced Computer Driving License Bsc Electronics (Product Design/Comp Architecture) BEng Digital Systems Engineering