Gaming/PC game controller

Question
Hello, today I bought a 4 in 1 game controller by playtech and I'm having a hard time setting it up. I installed the driver cd it came with, but no matter what I do nothing seems to be working. http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51pqV7gBPZL.jpg this is what it looks like. I'm frustrated, exhausted and there are no forums or youtube videos to help me out. If you could help I will forever be in your debt haha. thanks in advance

Answer
Hi Shaun

I will be glad to help you out with this.  All I need is some more information so I can give you some proper advice.  Can you please tell me the following:

What Operating System are you using?
What platform are you running your games on (Steam, Origin etc)?
What games are you testing the controller with?

Thanks!
Steven

Gaming

Steven Gibb