Gaming/wireless headphones

My friend is very hard of hearing.  I would like to get her a pair of wireless headphones to connect to my pc so she can listen to internet radio.  We have wireless for our old tv and radio.  But, I need one to hook to the pc so she can walk around and listen.  Can you help?  Any recommendations will be appreciated!  Thanks

Sennheiser offers a very wide range of wireless headphones, including some that are designed as assistive listening devices. You can review them here:

You will connect the base station's analog inputs to the computer's audio output.

If those are outside of your budget, or unavailable in your region, you may also look at Koss:

Note that only the JR-900 are RF wireless; the HB series headphones are IR based (and require line of sight between the headphone and the transmitter box - this may or may not work for your application as a result).

Finally, there are still more options available from Sony:

I have nearly two decades of experience in IT, computer repair, and related fields and will attempt to provide the most solid, brand-agnostic advice when it comes time to purchase a new computer, or upgrade an existing machine. I can answer anything from the seemingly basic to the downright complicated - and will do my best to provide this information in a clear and concise manner. I have a personal interest in PC gaming, and can apply my experience to such an end. Questions related to 3D games on OS X or other platforms are less likely to get answered.

Nearly two decades of experience in and around IT.

15+ years of experience and education.