I bought cox internet the 25 MBPS pack and I was wondering if that plan is fast enough for my family to watch youtube while I'm playing xbox live. 2 People watch some youtube...

It shouldn't be a problem depending on exactly what's being streamed on YT - in general though you shouldn't notice anything. At worst you might notice some slight, momentary lag spikes if a very large video is buffering though. For any of the actions by themselves it should be no problem at all.

I have nearly two decades of experience in IT, computer repair, and related fields and will attempt to provide the most solid, brand-agnostic advice when it comes time to purchase a new computer, or upgrade an existing machine. I can answer anything from the seemingly basic to the downright complicated - and will do my best to provide this information in a clear and concise manner. I have a personal interest in PC gaming, and can apply my experience to such an end. Questions related to 3D games on OS X or other platforms are less likely to get answered.

Nearly two decades of experience in and around IT.

15+ years of experience and education.