Gaming/game lag

I have a HP pavilion ab125ax notebook laptop & its configuration is
Windows Version - Windows 10
System Memory - 8 GB
CPU Type - AMD A10-8700P Radeon R6, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G
I can smoothly play games like GTA V, battlefield 4, Call of duty advanced warfare
But when it comes to games like nfs hot pursuit, nfs most wanted(2005), the lag while playing.
Please help.

It may be a compatibility issue, either directly with Windows 10 (since Windows 8, DirectDraw emulation has been significantly deprecated), or with the graphics drivers (that is, an older graphics driver may help); unfortunately Windows 10's mandatory update model will not generally allow driver roll-backs. Have you tried running the game in compatibility mode for Windows ME or Windows XP? Have you confirmed the game is patched to the latest version? You may also try this tweak guide to lower settings and improve performance that way:

Hope this helps.

I have nearly two decades of experience in IT, computer repair, and related fields and will attempt to provide the most solid, brand-agnostic advice when it comes time to purchase a new computer, or upgrade an existing machine. I can answer anything from the seemingly basic to the downright complicated - and will do my best to provide this information in a clear and concise manner. I have a personal interest in PC gaming, and can apply my experience to such an end. Questions related to 3D games on OS X or other platforms are less likely to get answered.

Nearly two decades of experience in and around IT.

15+ years of experience and education.