Gaming/game lag

Question
I have a HP pavilion ab125ax notebook laptop & its configuration is
Windows Version - Windows 10
System Memory - 8 GB
CPU Type - AMD A10-8700P Radeon R6, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G
I can smoothly play games like GTA V, battlefield 4, Call of duty advanced warfare
But when it comes to games like nfs hot pursuit, nfs most wanted(2005), the lag while playing.
Please help.

Answer
It may be a compatibility issue, either directly with Windows 10 (since Windows 8, DirectDraw emulation has been significantly deprecated), or with the graphics drivers (that is, an older graphics driver may help); unfortunately Windows 10's mandatory update model will not generally allow driver roll-backs. Have you tried running the game in compatibility mode for Windows ME or Windows XP? Have you confirmed the game is patched to the latest version? You may also try this tweak guide to lower settings and improve performance that way: http://www.tweakguides.com/NFSMW_1.html

Hope this helps.

-bob

Gaming

Bobbert