Gaming/COmputer

Question
http://www.ebuyer.com/699235-pc-specialist-vortex-venom-xt-gaming-pc-pcs-d768994

is that computer good for games like tf2, gta5 and csgo?

and is it good at all?

Answer
Arguably yes, however there are numerous configuration/spec pieces of that machine that are worrisome - it looks very much like corners have been cut in the design and/or construction. Specifically the memory configuration, power supply, motherboard, and likely cooling configuration are all wanting. I would look at another model that's better put together, but yes a higher-spec i5 or i7 and GTX 960 as a team should be able to run GTA5 (TF2 and CS:GO are significantly less demanding, so if it can run GTA5 it will run those just fine). I would consider a brand that's more of a known quantity as well, such as Dell or HP.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask.

-bob

Gaming

Bobbert