Garage Doors/Moore o Matic garage door receiver

Question
I also have the Ultra Lift model 700-s garage door receiver.  I do not find the white cylinder learn button anywhere as mentioned in earlier question/response.  Do you know what to do to program my remote?

Answer
Hi John,

With out knowing what type receiver you have (whether on board or not). Most had a receiver on the back of the opener called a Mega-Code by linear. It is inset and held by 3 copper connectors. On the lower right side should be a black button and a red LED, push the button on the receiver, the red led comes on, press the transmitter button, the red led goes out, and the transmitter is coded. Sounds easy but I don't know exactly what you have and opener is at least 20 years old and could have been messed with. hope this helps,

Yours in doors,

mike  

Garage Doors

Mike Whitacre