Garage Doors/door question

Question
I am needing a new top section of a garage door. I know it's a Wayne Dalton door. The only sticker or ID I can find is one that says product ID #13990 and product ID #9005. Do either of these numbers make sense to you? It is an older door and I'm wondering if this section is available to be replaced?

Answer
Hi Justin,

The Year manufactured should be on the "strut", if manufactured before 2004, there are no sections available for the door. We don't deal with WD much any more but the #s you gave me don't mean anything to me as a dealer. Most models are like 9100,9600 etc. Go to the Wayne-Dalton website and see if you have a dealer local and maybe he can help figure out what you have.

Yours in doors,

mike

Garage Doors

Mike Whitacre