Gastroenterology/pac and stomach

hi dr thank you so much for helping us out. i wanted to see if you think acid reflux can also be connected with heart pacs,  i had two days of heart pacs and with them i would burp every time, now my stomach is upset from the stress of having them, lost 3 pounds in 3 days over the stress. can acid reflux and ins cause the pacs or does the pacs cause the acid reflux .  i have lots air in tummy and in chest when it happens, i also get them without the burping , but last two days its been with burping and air, i did have that H ploy years ago had 7 erosions they said took meds for 30 days, can i get that again and would test show it , thank you again Barbara

Dear Barbara Stephens

You ask me very complicated question, thank you.
I do not know details’ of your condition, so do not take my answer as medical advice.

I see the picture like that.
You had and have H. Pylori; the opportunistic infection that reside also in the stomach. You underwent course of the strong antibiotics and anti microbial meds, stomach acid suppressors. It did not kill your H.Pylori, but wipe out the beneficial, friendly intestinal bacteria causing dysbiosis (Candida-yeast overgrowth, small intestinal bacterial overgrowth-SIBO) with symptoms like yours.

Indigestion, fermentation with producing gas and toxic substances can lead to deficiency of the vital nutrients. These deficiencies and the toxic substances may cause premature atrial contractions (PAC), stress, anxiety, acid reflux, burping, stomach erosions etc.

If you want to know more about, read my EBook “Healthy Pancreas, Healthy You”, part 1 and 2. Pancreas is core of proper digestion. Go to functional disorders. Healthy diet is vital.

To reverse this condition, you have to restore intestinal beneficial bacteria, replace the deficiencies, decrease internal toxicity, improve digestion, the quality of the pancreatic juice and bile, and reduce stress and possible hormonal changes. I believe that many things can be amended to better.

If you agree that I can be helpful for you, fill up the Biotherapy’s Patient Questionnaire and we will talk by phone

You need changes. You cannot live like that.

I do phone consultations all over the globe.

Have good and healthy New Year 2015.

Peter Melamed, Ph.D.
Biotherapy Clinic of San Francisco
(415) 409-3939  

Peter Melamed, PhD

I can answer all questions about digestive health, especially in focus on the non-drug, non-surgery treatment. It includes healing diet, acupuncture, herbal medicine, nutritional supplementation, healing mineral water, abdominal massage, and cleansing techniques. All these practices are widely used by gastroenterologists all over the world.

This is my everyday job at Biotherapy Alternative Medicine Clinic in San Francisco. I have decades of the experience of working as an MD in ICU, outpatient department and privet practice. I have helped many of my patients with the chronic digestive disorders by using the non-drug, non-knife approach for the 20 years.

I published many articles on internet about gastrointestinal disorders. 1. Peter Melamed, Ph.D., Felix Melamed, LAc, MSTCM. EBook Healthy Pancreas, Healthy You. Publisher Biotherapy, Inc, September 2014 2. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas. JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2014 Nov 28; 15(6): 552-560 3. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Short Review of Our Work - "Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas" with Focus on the Functional Exocrine Pancreatic Disorders JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2015 Jul 08; 16(4):365-368 4. Peter Melamed, PhD, and Felix Melamed, MS. Acidity Kills the Pancreas. Townsend Letter, the Examiner of Alternative Medicine. August/September 2015, p. 74-80 5. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. The Role of the Metabolic Acidosis in the Development of Chronic Pancreatitis. SM Group (USA) Chronic Pancreatitis: Recent Advances. 2015, Aug 10

MD, Ph.D. in the medical science and also LicAc, RN