Gastroenterology/Thin stool

I have an attached image of the stool, sorry for being gross but I'm kind of worried. Would you consider this to be a thin stool? Because it looks thinner than the ones I've passed before normally (but I don't have any recollection). However, based on your specialty in gastroenterology, would you say I should be concerned and what could this possibly indicate? Thank you!

I cannot make diagnose from your picture it looks OK. The shape of the stool mainly can depend upon:
  Foods what you ate
  Medication what you took
  How much water you drank
  Your age
  Preexisting condition (chronic constipation, diverticulosis, cancer, colitis, GI bleeding ulcerative colitis, etc)
  Dysbiosis (Candida-yeast overgrowth)

Continue to observe your stool. If it concerns you, visit your PCP for evaluation and tests

I wish you healthy 2015 year.

Peter Melamed, Ph.D.

Peter Melamed, PhD

I can answer all questions about digestive health, especially in focus on the non-drug, non-surgery treatment. It includes healing diet, acupuncture, herbal medicine, nutritional supplementation, healing mineral water, abdominal massage, and cleansing techniques. All these practices are widely used by gastroenterologists all over the world.

This is my everyday job at Biotherapy Alternative Medicine Clinic in San Francisco. I have decades of the experience of working as an MD in ICU, outpatient department and privet practice. I have helped many of my patients with the chronic digestive disorders by using the non-drug, non-knife approach for the 20 years.

I published many articles on internet about gastrointestinal disorders. 1. Peter Melamed, Ph.D., Felix Melamed, LAc, MSTCM. EBook Healthy Pancreas, Healthy You. Publisher Biotherapy, Inc, September 2014 2. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas. JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2014 Nov 28; 15(6): 552-560 3. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Short Review of Our Work - "Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas" with Focus on the Functional Exocrine Pancreatic Disorders JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2015 Jul 08; 16(4):365-368 4. Peter Melamed, PhD, and Felix Melamed, MS. Acidity Kills the Pancreas. Townsend Letter, the Examiner of Alternative Medicine. August/September 2015, p. 74-80 5. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. The Role of the Metabolic Acidosis in the Development of Chronic Pancreatitis. SM Group (USA) Chronic Pancreatitis: Recent Advances. 2015, Aug 10

MD, Ph.D. in the medical science and also LicAc, RN