Gastroenterology/lower quadrant pain

hi dr .since 2 weeks and i am complaining of right lower quadrant pain .like a spasm and it extend to my leg i am.not complaining of any abnormal bowel movement ir fever or weight loss .i did both ultrasound intra vaginal and abdomen and both are clear .blood test normal .i found i have a grion lump under my skin pea size non swelling .rubbery not painful yet i am concerned .if you have a clinical picture please help me .thank you inadvance

Hi Fatima
It seems to me you were checked pretty well. Nothing was found.
Watchful waiting is my advice. Wait and see. Everybody is afraid of cancer, but cancer causes pain in the late stage. You are checked and clear. Pain in the low right quadrant with irradiation to leg may be connected with the obturator internus muscle spasms. Take painkillers and rest a few days.
Have good health.
Peter Melamed, Ph.D.
Biotherapy Clinic of San Francisco

Peter Melamed, PhD

I can answer all questions about digestive health, especially in focus on the non-drug, non-surgery treatment. It includes healing diet, acupuncture, herbal medicine, nutritional supplementation, healing mineral water, abdominal massage, and cleansing techniques. All these practices are widely used by gastroenterologists all over the world.

This is my everyday job at Biotherapy Alternative Medicine Clinic in San Francisco. I have decades of the experience of working as an MD in ICU, outpatient department and privet practice. I have helped many of my patients with the chronic digestive disorders by using the non-drug, non-knife approach for the 20 years.

I published many articles on internet about gastrointestinal disorders. 1. Peter Melamed, Ph.D., Felix Melamed, LAc, MSTCM. EBook Healthy Pancreas, Healthy You. Publisher Biotherapy, Inc, September 2014 2. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas. JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2014 Nov 28; 15(6): 552-560 3. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Short Review of Our Work - "Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas" with Focus on the Functional Exocrine Pancreatic Disorders JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2015 Jul 08; 16(4):365-368 4. Peter Melamed, PhD, and Felix Melamed, MS. Acidity Kills the Pancreas. Townsend Letter, the Examiner of Alternative Medicine. August/September 2015, p. 74-80 5. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. The Role of the Metabolic Acidosis in the Development of Chronic Pancreatitis. SM Group (USA) Chronic Pancreatitis: Recent Advances. 2015, Aug 10

MD, Ph.D. in the medical science and also LicAc, RN