Hi,I an 38yo,i have a gallbladder stone.Usually I could eat anything I wanted to,only when i was stressed up it gave me trouble(my whole body shaking,all of a sudden diarrhea etc)
Week ago,i ate some black beans with cornmais,and I had a crisis,a bit of fever,throwing up,diarrhea.Since then,if i keep diet(baked potatoes in the oven ,olive oil,some banana,orange,crakers-salty ones-)i feel the mornings even eggs..but still i have in the evenings sometimes lower belly pain,similar with the one  having upset stomach due to stomach virus.Stool texture also changed,it is not diarrhea,but not as usually.Normal colour.
my question is,which diet should i keep for this gallbladder issues.i read contradicting informations on internet.thanks a lot in advance.

Hi Klaas

I realize that you have GB stones and indigestion. The good answer about healthy diet including liver, pancreas, and gallbladder disorders you can find in my EBook “Healthy Pancreas, Healthy You”, part 2. Pancreas is core of your proper digestion. Healthy diet is vital.

Have good and healthy New Year 2015.

Peter Melamed, Ph.D.
Biotherapy Clinic of San Francisco  

Peter Melamed, PhD

I can answer all questions about digestive health, especially in focus on the non-drug, non-surgery treatment. It includes healing diet, acupuncture, herbal medicine, nutritional supplementation, healing mineral water, abdominal massage, and cleansing techniques. All these practices are widely used by gastroenterologists all over the world.

This is my everyday job at Biotherapy Alternative Medicine Clinic in San Francisco. I have decades of the experience of working as an MD in ICU, outpatient department and privet practice. I have helped many of my patients with the chronic digestive disorders by using the non-drug, non-knife approach for the 20 years.

I published many articles on internet about gastrointestinal disorders. 1. Peter Melamed, Ph.D., Felix Melamed, LAc, MSTCM. EBook Healthy Pancreas, Healthy You. Publisher Biotherapy, Inc, September 2014 2. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas. JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2014 Nov 28; 15(6): 552-560 3. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Short Review of Our Work - "Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas" with Focus on the Functional Exocrine Pancreatic Disorders JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2015 Jul 08; 16(4):365-368 4. Peter Melamed, PhD, and Felix Melamed, MS. Acidity Kills the Pancreas. Townsend Letter, the Examiner of Alternative Medicine. August/September 2015, p. 74-80 5. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. The Role of the Metabolic Acidosis in the Development of Chronic Pancreatitis. SM Group (USA) Chronic Pancreatitis: Recent Advances. 2015, Aug 10

MD, Ph.D. in the medical science and also LicAc, RN