Gastroenterology/Diarrhea right after eating

Hi. I'm a 31 year old female. The past few days after eating, food would just run through me. I do have a cold but I don't think it's that. I do have acid reflux but it never did that as much before, only if I drank coffee too much and I haven't lately. It is dark brown/black when it comes out. I am worried what it could be. Is it possible it's acid reflux?

Dear Kelly,

To my understanding, you have liquid dark brown/black stool. You had long history of heartburn what can be the one symptom of stomach/duodenum ulcer disease.

Your health and safety is priority. Therefore, my advice is to make the right diagnosis.
Please, go to your doctor or ER of the hospital. Tests and endoscopic procedures may rule out my suspicion.
If everything is fine and you want to get rid of your heartburn without drugs I can help.

Have good health.

Peter Melamed, Ph.D.
Biotherapy Clinic of San Francisco
(415) 409-3939  

Peter Melamed, PhD

I can answer all questions about digestive health, especially in focus on the non-drug, non-surgery treatment. It includes healing diet, acupuncture, herbal medicine, nutritional supplementation, healing mineral water, abdominal massage, and cleansing techniques. All these practices are widely used by gastroenterologists all over the world.

This is my everyday job at Biotherapy Alternative Medicine Clinic in San Francisco. I have decades of the experience of working as an MD in ICU, outpatient department and privet practice. I have helped many of my patients with the chronic digestive disorders by using the non-drug, non-knife approach for the 20 years.

I published many articles on internet about gastrointestinal disorders. 1. Peter Melamed, Ph.D., Felix Melamed, LAc, MSTCM. EBook Healthy Pancreas, Healthy You. Publisher Biotherapy, Inc, September 2014 2. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas. JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2014 Nov 28; 15(6): 552-560 3. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Short Review of Our Work - "Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas" with Focus on the Functional Exocrine Pancreatic Disorders JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2015 Jul 08; 16(4):365-368 4. Peter Melamed, PhD, and Felix Melamed, MS. Acidity Kills the Pancreas. Townsend Letter, the Examiner of Alternative Medicine. August/September 2015, p. 74-80 5. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. The Role of the Metabolic Acidosis in the Development of Chronic Pancreatitis. SM Group (USA) Chronic Pancreatitis: Recent Advances. 2015, Aug 10

MD, Ph.D. in the medical science and also LicAc, RN