Gastroenterology/Pain in URQ With Back Pain

Hello. For the past two years I have had severe pain in the upper right part of my abdomen. In 2013 I had a perforated bowel because of an ulcer and since I started working I jave noticed some things. First, the pain seems to be only when i have been lifting or moving, second it is sharp between my shoulder blades and in the URQ, sometimes after eating my back will hurt even with no movement, and lastly ibuprofen does not prevent or help the pain.

Dear Carly,

Your pain may have various reasons and do not take it easy. I presume the sphincter of Oddi dysfunction, biliary type. I do not think that taking Ibuprofen after history of the ulcer is a good idea.
It will be unprofessional to give you medical advice without knowing your medical date, age, body composition, medications, eating habits, tests, etc. If you are serious about your condition,
you need professional advice.

Fill up the Biotherapy’s Patient Questionnaire and send it to me by email or fax.
After that, call to my office for a phone consultation. I help many with your situation. It is my everyday job.

Have good health.

Peter Melamed. Ph.D.

Biotherapy Clinic in San Francisco
Phone: (415) 409-3939
Fax: (415) 409-3909

Peter Melamed, PhD

I can answer all questions about digestive health, especially in focus on the non-drug, non-surgery treatment. It includes healing diet, acupuncture, herbal medicine, nutritional supplementation, healing mineral water, abdominal massage, and cleansing techniques. All these practices are widely used by gastroenterologists all over the world.

This is my everyday job at Biotherapy Alternative Medicine Clinic in San Francisco. I have decades of the experience of working as an MD in ICU, outpatient department and privet practice. I have helped many of my patients with the chronic digestive disorders by using the non-drug, non-knife approach for the 20 years.

I published many articles on internet about gastrointestinal disorders. 1. Peter Melamed, Ph.D., Felix Melamed, LAc, MSTCM. EBook Healthy Pancreas, Healthy You. Publisher Biotherapy, Inc, September 2014 2. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas. JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2014 Nov 28; 15(6): 552-560 3. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Short Review of Our Work - "Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas" with Focus on the Functional Exocrine Pancreatic Disorders JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2015 Jul 08; 16(4):365-368 4. Peter Melamed, PhD, and Felix Melamed, MS. Acidity Kills the Pancreas. Townsend Letter, the Examiner of Alternative Medicine. August/September 2015, p. 74-80 5. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. The Role of the Metabolic Acidosis in the Development of Chronic Pancreatitis. SM Group (USA) Chronic Pancreatitis: Recent Advances. 2015, Aug 10

MD, Ph.D. in the medical science and also LicAc, RN