Gastroenterology/Possible Ulcer

QUESTION: I had gastritis and accidentally ingested part of a dish that had bumped up against the microwave.  I inspected my food and did not notice any pieces of the broken plate but the next day I realized I had overlooked something.  I began having increased stomach pain.  
Sometimes I would skip a meal because I was having stomach pain.  
I later noticed that after skipping a meal my stomach pain got even worse- as if going from an empty stomach to having food in it again caused additional stomach pain.  I don't know if this is a symptom of a specific health problem- that is something that has stood out.  I did not think that was a symptom of an ulcer.  
The other symptom I noticed is that I have increased sensitivity to salty foods.  I have not noticed any blood in my stool.
Can you tell me what you think the problem is?  
I don't understand why I would have increased stomach pain after skipping a meal.

ANSWER: Dear Ryan,

Increased stomach pain after skipping a meal can be symptom of the chronic gastritis.
Do not focus on ingested part of a dish. I do not believe in that. You are scared for nothing.

Eat healthy food do not skip meals. Drink warm Chamomile and Peppermint herbal teas one week.
If you afraid of the ulcers, gastroscopy may easy reveal it.

Gastritis means chronic stomach inflammation. Unhealthy eating habits, some medications, alcohol, and drugs may aggravate chronic gastritis.
If you need information about healthy food, you may find it in my EBook “Healthy Pancreas, Healthy You”, Part 2.

It will be unprofessional to give you medical advice without knowing your medical date, life-style, eating habits, tests, etc.
I may give good advice if you fill up the Biotherapy’s Patient Questionnaire and send it to me by email or fax.
After that, call to my office for phone consultation.

I wish you good health.

Peter Melamed. Ph.D.
Biotherapy Clinic in San Francisco
Phone: (415) 409-3939
Fax: (415) 409-3909

QUESTION: If I fill out the questionnaire will I be able to copy and paste the results to you?

Dear Ryan,

Please, fill up the Biotherapy’s Patient Questionnaire and send it to me by email  
I will examine it. Leave your phone, so my staff will call you about phone consultation.

Have good health.

Peter Melamed. Ph.D.
Biotherapy Clinic in San Francisco
Phone: (415) 409-3939
Fax: (415) 409-3909

Peter Melamed, PhD

I can answer all questions about digestive health, especially in focus on the non-drug, non-surgery treatment. It includes healing diet, acupuncture, herbal medicine, nutritional supplementation, healing mineral water, abdominal massage, and cleansing techniques. All these practices are widely used by gastroenterologists all over the world.

This is my everyday job at Biotherapy Alternative Medicine Clinic in San Francisco. I have decades of the experience of working as an MD in ICU, outpatient department and privet practice. I have helped many of my patients with the chronic digestive disorders by using the non-drug, non-knife approach for the 20 years.

I published many articles on internet about gastrointestinal disorders. 1. Peter Melamed, Ph.D., Felix Melamed, LAc, MSTCM. EBook Healthy Pancreas, Healthy You. Publisher Biotherapy, Inc, September 2014 2. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas. JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2014 Nov 28; 15(6): 552-560 3. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Short Review of Our Work - "Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas" with Focus on the Functional Exocrine Pancreatic Disorders JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2015 Jul 08; 16(4):365-368 4. Peter Melamed, PhD, and Felix Melamed, MS. Acidity Kills the Pancreas. Townsend Letter, the Examiner of Alternative Medicine. August/September 2015, p. 74-80 5. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. The Role of the Metabolic Acidosis in the Development of Chronic Pancreatitis. SM Group (USA) Chronic Pancreatitis: Recent Advances. 2015, Aug 10

MD, Ph.D. in the medical science and also LicAc, RN