Gastroenterology/ibuprofen meds

Hi. I am a migraine sufferer. I also have mild gastritis ( had endoscopy 3 weeks ago) . I have really bad migraines sometimes so I take nurofen 400mg. Will it hurt my stomach ? I always take with food and only have taken about 3 in 3 months. Last one was a month ago and then today.

I am 39 fem hashimoto thyroiditis

Thank you

Dear Anta,
Migraine and autoimmune problems of the thyroid gland are often interrelated. By my opinion, the main reasons for these problems may be
•   Dysbiosis (Candida-yeast overgrowth, parasites)
•   Food sensitivity (wheat, milk, soy, etc.)
•   Little amount and low quality of the pancreatic digestive enzymes and bile
•   Chronic infections (UTI, sinusitis and more)
•   Deficiencies of the vital nutrients such as vitamins, minerals
Treatment with Ibuprofen may irritate your stomach causing gastritis, leaky gut syndrome with worsening of you migraines.
Sorry, to point you to the wrong things, but it can give you an idea of healing.
The best way is to find the holistic medical  professional who understands your situation.
Alkaline det, nongluten diet, elimination diet, paleo diet  is key to health. If you want to know m ore about healthy eating, you may go to my EBook “Healthy Pancreas, Healthy You”. Part 2.

Peter Melamed, Ph.D.
Biotherapy Clinic of San Francisco.

Peter Melamed, PhD

I can answer all questions about digestive health, especially in focus on the non-drug, non-surgery treatment. It includes healing diet, acupuncture, herbal medicine, nutritional supplementation, healing mineral water, abdominal massage, and cleansing techniques. All these practices are widely used by gastroenterologists all over the world.

This is my everyday job at Biotherapy Alternative Medicine Clinic in San Francisco. I have decades of the experience of working as an MD in ICU, outpatient department and privet practice. I have helped many of my patients with the chronic digestive disorders by using the non-drug, non-knife approach for the 20 years.

I published many articles on internet about gastrointestinal disorders. 1. Peter Melamed, Ph.D., Felix Melamed, LAc, MSTCM. EBook Healthy Pancreas, Healthy You. Publisher Biotherapy, Inc, September 2014 2. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas. JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2014 Nov 28; 15(6): 552-560 3. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Short Review of Our Work - "Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas" with Focus on the Functional Exocrine Pancreatic Disorders JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2015 Jul 08; 16(4):365-368 4. Peter Melamed, PhD, and Felix Melamed, MS. Acidity Kills the Pancreas. Townsend Letter, the Examiner of Alternative Medicine. August/September 2015, p. 74-80 5. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. The Role of the Metabolic Acidosis in the Development of Chronic Pancreatitis. SM Group (USA) Chronic Pancreatitis: Recent Advances. 2015, Aug 10

MD, Ph.D. in the medical science and also LicAc, RN