Gastroenterology/No appetite and Nausea

Dear Peter,

I'm 19 year old virgin Female who has oral sex with her boyfriend and occasionally dry humping with two layers of clothing between our genitals.

I've been experiencing nausea for 3 days, that comes and goes. Lasts longer at night or late afternoon (around 4pm-6pm). Also, I've been experiencing no appetite since day 2. and Last night, I didn't like the smell of the garlic bread when i went to have dinner with the family. I felt like puking, went tot he toilet, freaking out, because the symptoms are really similar to pregnancy. So I forced myself to vomit (which was the first time) and in result out of fear I didn't want to eat and lost my appetite ever since.

I don't have diarrhea but I do fart and burp a lot. Also, the amount of stool, is small and around 3-4 droppings. I don't if I'm being paranoid and been too cautious over my urining times, which I think is more, I although I originally have a small bladder.

Day 3, my vagina has been getting wet. Not in a hornish way. But I have not vomited once except when I forced myself to last night.

Now I'm really scared I might be pregnant but I dont think its possible. Here are some reasons I think this is happening to me after my research:-

1. I have been freezing and thawing the same chicken 2-3 times, and then cooked the chicken while some parts are still frozen. I started getting nausea without motion sickness after I cooked the chicken in Day 1.
2. Anxiety and stress from hiding from my father about me having a boyfriend and it got more after he suspected and me being this way make me more anxious. So, its a psychological effect.
3. I really am pregnant.

Why do I think I'm not?
1. I had my period, not spotting. 2 weeks ago. Lasted 3-4 days.
2. 2 days-a week before my period, I dry humped him naked. He didn't cum, plus he was wearing boxers and another piece of clothing was between our genitals.
3. I took 1 pregnancy test this morning. Negative results.

From these observations and research. What do you suggest I do? And What do you think the reasons are? Is it possible for me to be pregnant in this situation?

Dear Hana

You need to worry as the receipt of trouble. So far, I cannot see something unusual. Relax.

You are very emotional; therefore, this can cause many unpleasant symptoms.
Nausea can be due to chicken or other food cause mild food poisoning of food sensitivity.
If you protect yourself, had periods and negative pregnancy test, there is no symptom of pregnancy.

Be careful with boyfriend.

Have good health.
Peter Melamed, Ph.D

Peter Melamed, PhD

I can answer all questions about digestive health, especially in focus on the non-drug, non-surgery treatment. It includes healing diet, acupuncture, herbal medicine, nutritional supplementation, healing mineral water, abdominal massage, and cleansing techniques. All these practices are widely used by gastroenterologists all over the world.

This is my everyday job at Biotherapy Alternative Medicine Clinic in San Francisco. I have decades of the experience of working as an MD in ICU, outpatient department and privet practice. I have helped many of my patients with the chronic digestive disorders by using the non-drug, non-knife approach for the 20 years.

I published many articles on internet about gastrointestinal disorders. 1. Peter Melamed, Ph.D., Felix Melamed, LAc, MSTCM. EBook Healthy Pancreas, Healthy You. Publisher Biotherapy, Inc, September 2014 2. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas. JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2014 Nov 28; 15(6): 552-560 3. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Short Review of Our Work - "Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas" with Focus on the Functional Exocrine Pancreatic Disorders JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2015 Jul 08; 16(4):365-368 4. Peter Melamed, PhD, and Felix Melamed, MS. Acidity Kills the Pancreas. Townsend Letter, the Examiner of Alternative Medicine. August/September 2015, p. 74-80 5. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. The Role of the Metabolic Acidosis in the Development of Chronic Pancreatitis. SM Group (USA) Chronic Pancreatitis: Recent Advances. 2015, Aug 10

MD, Ph.D. in the medical science and also LicAc, RN